In the streets of Rome

Big cities energize you. Big cities draw the energy back.
The constant chaotically organized movement, the crowds of tourists, sirens wailing and the great history of mankind seen on every street corner are all parts of Rome. There is too much of everything in this extravagant city.

You walk through superb squares with majestic fountains and monuments and in a moment you find yourself in narrow streets. Clothes drying on balconies, children playing football and the smell of pizza and coffee from the nearest café set the Italian ambience.
Rome – you are so diverse! Rome – you’re so inspiring.

Inspired by the style in Rome, you want to dress stylishly, but modestly. You want to order suits from a tailor, and shoes from a shoemaker. You want to get a dog to take out for a walk on the way to a cafe every morning, where you order cappuccino and cornetto con la crema.

If you go to Rome, dress comfortably – you’ll have to walk a lot.

I’m wearing an H&M sweater, Zara trousers, Guess shoes, and an Asos baker boy hat.

1. October 26, 2017 / 1:32 PM

This is such a gorgeous outfit. This is proof you can dress modestly and still look completely stylish. I love the outfit and all of the inspiration behind it.

2. October 26, 2017 / 1:55 PM

Rome is one of my favorite cities and you have to tour the city by walking. Love your sweater and baker boy hat. 😊

Xxgracie

snappedbygracie.com

3. October 26, 2017 / 6:25 PM

Wow! You look absolutely gorgeous. This whole look is so flattering on you. I love your gray turtleneck, and how well the black purse and hat pair together.

~xo Sheree
    PoshClassyMom.com

4. October 26, 2017 / 8:30 PM

You look beautiful for the streets of Rome! I adore how you styled this outfit, everything is perfect, beauty!! top choices!

xx. Gina

5. October 27, 2017 / 2:22 AM

I was in Rome just this summer, but it must be so nice to visit during fall. I love how moody these shots look, probably because you are wearing a cozy knit sweater and cute slacks 🙂 Gorgeous photos!
    xo Samantha

6. October 27, 2017 / 11:20 AM

Hey Darling
    Rome is Amazing:)
    Loved your Full look:)
    The cozy knit sweaters are beautiful on you:)
    Love Karina
    Happy Weekend

7. Samjah
    October 27, 2017 / 10:15 PM

I just love your style Lana! I look forward to your posts each week! Your outfit look so Rome like! You nailed it with that cap. I’ve always wanted to go to Rome and I will one day!

8. October 29, 2017 / 3:22 AM

Adore Rome! It’s one of the most beautiful cities, the architecture is magical, full of culture. You chose the greatest outfit for this shooting. It’s totally chic and sophisticated at the same time. Love it head to toe, especially your cute hat, wich adds a lovely french vibes to the entire look.
    Vanessa

9. October 30, 2017 / 6:49 PM

These are great photos. I was in Rome earlier this month and completely agree–it has an amazing energy! I walked 11 miles my first day there. Love your outfit!

xx

10. October 31, 2017 / 10:40 AM

Walking through the streets of Rome is always a favourite of mine and they are all so picture perfect! In love with your outfit babe and that hat is so cute!

Check out my Colours of Italy post here: https://helenchik.com/colours-of-italy

Helen xx

11. October 31, 2017 / 3:49 PM

When I travel, I usually walk over 15000 steps in day and can’t wear any stylish shoes. But I love the photos that you took in Rome and you definitely looking so chic and trendy.

12. October 31, 2017 / 4:11 PM

I’m absolutely in love with your outfit and I especially like how you mention to wear something comfortable because of excessive walking. A lot of bloggers tend to dress extravagantly when they travel, but you’ve shown a completely chic, comfortable yet realistic approach. I love the trench coat paired with the trousers and sweater. Super cute!

xoxo,
    Maggie S.
    ❤Clothestomidnight.com

13. November 1, 2017 / 5:36 AM

What a beautiful post! So visually gorgeous and so well written. I love your work.

I’ve been looking for a hat just like yours – so stylish! I love how you paired back with the grey jumper.

Thanks for sharing.

J. x

14. November 1, 2017 / 10:06 AM

Girl I love your effortless style
    Rome looks amazing and I love the way you fit right in.
    Totally agree that that lifestyle sounds fabulous and you certainly look the part.
    At least if there’s plenty of walking it’s a good excuse to burn off all the calories from all that delicious food I imagine.
    Xo
    Natalia k

15. November 8, 2017 / 7:26 PM

I wish I was in Rome right now! You always have such a great photography, I don’t even know from where to start. I’m crazy about this look, it’s so effortless and chic!