Shoes Of Prey

Who does not dream about the unique pair of shoes, made just for you?
“I can’t even imagine what these shoes would cost!” – you will say. But I’m happy to share a brand that allows you to create shoes of your own design! What a dream, right!

From the chic heels, to the boots. From sandals to sneakers. You can combine colors and textures, change the design and create your perfect pair of custom made shoes.
Honestly, that was not the easiest task. Shoes of Prey gives you so many options that you feel yourself like a kid in a candy shop, but what could be more interesting than to be your own designer?

I was desperately trying to find a right pair of white sneakers for a while, so I’ve decided to make them by myself.
A white silk, patent leather, gold metallic leather, white laces and matte gold eyelet – are what my shoes consist of and I just adore them!

Shoes-of-Prey_White_Customized_Sneakers_Casual_Outfit

Visit shoesofprey.com, chose from the wide variety of styles and high-quality materials, and use promo code LANALUU to personalise your shoes with a free custom inscription to make them even more unique!

1. Shasha
    October 17, 2017 / 1:51 PM

Wow, I’d love to be able to customize my sneaks. I love a pair of classic white sneakers. They never go out of style and go with everything!

2. October 17, 2017 / 7:05 PM

Personalizing shoes? That is so awesome! I also love how you styled your shoes with that amazing furry jacket. I want your closet 🙂

3. October 17, 2017 / 8:54 PM

Hey Darling,
    Such a cool idea , personalizing shoes:) I want tooo:)
    Love the White simple sneakers and your coat:)
    Love Kisses Open Kloset By Karina

4. October 17, 2017 / 11:44 PM

I love your designed pair. I will definitely check out this site. You can never have too many white sneakers.

Xxgracie

snappedbygracie.com

5. October 18, 2017 / 1:20 AM

Omg this is such a cool concept! I would have such a hard time choosing, but it would be so fun at the same time. Love your choices!

6. Samjah
    October 18, 2017 / 2:25 AM

These sneakers are the cutest. They will go with just about any outfit you have! And that metallic gold detailing was a great style move! I would love to create my own sneakers!

7. October 18, 2017 / 4:12 AM

I love these sneakers, they are so cute and I love that Shoes of Prey allows you to customize them according to your own personal preference. You did a great job designing this pair!

xo Sheree
    PoshClassyMom.com

8. October 18, 2017 / 2:49 PM

This is truly so AWESOME! I would totally love to have custom made shoes and I love the ones you had made. This entire look is gorgeous ❤️

9. October 24, 2017 / 4:56 PM

This is one crispy white looking shoes. I cannot imagine how exciting it would be having my own designed shoes. It would probably look neat and shiny.

10. October 25, 2017 / 2:58 AM

These are the cutest white sneakers! That’s so cool you got to design these, and the gold detail makes it so unique and chic <3 love them!
    xo Samantha