Fall wardrobe essentials

And no matter how sad it is, the summer is coming to an end and it’s time to write about a fall wardrobe. I did not want to steal the last summer days from you, but stores are inexorably updating with autumn collections and I, inspired by the approach of a new fashion season, decided to write a post about Top-5 pieces I’m going to wear next season.

1. Tweed suit / jacket
A classic tweed jacket (or suit) will never go out of fashion, but this season we buy it a few sizes bigger and combine with a statement leather belt tightened around the waist. It goes well with jeans, shirts, sweaters.

Fall-Wardrobe-Essentials-Women-Outfit-Tweed-Jacket

2. Loafers
If you keep an eye on the fashion, you probably noticed that the loafers are everywhere! No Fashionista has passed them. I definitely advise you to buy loafers, because it’s such a great mix of style and comfort.

Fall-Wardrobe-Essentials-Women-Outfit-Shoes-Loafers

Fall-Wardrobe-Essentials-Women-Outfit-Shoes-Loafers

3. Oversized sweater
Can be knit or cashmere, turtleneck or open shoulders, but necessarily voluminous and natural colours. There’s nothing cozier than an oversized sweater, it always looks very warm and stylish.

Fall-Wardrobe-Essentials-Women-Outfit-Oversized-Sweater

Fall-Wardrobe-Essentials-Women-Outfit-Oversized-Sweater

4. Mom fit jeans
Straight from the 90’s. They are, rather, the trend of last year, but I still love them. Hide the ripped jeans, they are not trendy anymore and put on a modest, yet stylish mom’s fit jeans.

Fall-Wardrobe-Essentials-Women-Outfit-Moms-Jeans

5. Oversized coat
Last but not least: the voluminous coat does not give up its positions, it will brighten up any fall outfit. You can wear the coat over denim or leather jackets to add more layers and complicate the whole look. Wear it with heels, sneakers or loafers.

Fall-Wardrobe-Essentials-Women-Outfit-Oversized-Coat

Fall-Wardrobe-Essentials-Women-Outfit-Oversized-Coat

And what are your Fall Wardrobe Essentials?

1. August 21, 2017 / 2:07 PM

Ohhh Love your Fall Wardrobe Essentials:)
    I feel like I need to go shopping and get some Pieces:)
    So Nice picks Darling:)
    Happy Monday

August 23, 2017 / 1:32 PM

Thank you!

2. August 21, 2017 / 5:11 PM

I have always wanted a tweed jacket, but can’t ever figure out how to style it. Such a great tip to buy it a few sizes larger 🙂 I also need to get the mom fit jeans.

August 23, 2017 / 1:33 PM

Yes, just use a belt and it will look awesome 🙂

3. August 22, 2017 / 3:11 AM

Though I’m not ready for summer to end, I am pretty stoked about fall trends. Mom jeans are my absolute fave because they’re high waisted and I can wear my crop tops a little higher. A tweed jacket is next on my list!

August 23, 2017 / 1:34 PM

Exactly! Mom jeans also look good with loose shirts 🙂

4. August 22, 2017 / 3:33 PM

Ive been loooking for a good pay of loafers to wear for the fall, haven’t found a good pair that are comfy enough for me!! also YES to oversized anything hahaha, I’m all about that

August 23, 2017 / 1:34 PM

Check them on ASOS or Revolve, hun. They have a lot

5. Sweet as Fiction
    August 24, 2017 / 7:49 PM

Loved you post! I am all about the oversized sweaters for fall and tweed coats. Great picks for the fall. Totally nailed all of the upcoming trends <3

Sweet as Fiction xx

August 30, 2017 / 3:05 PM

6. August 26, 2017 / 1:24 PM

I really love all of your ideas for Fall so much! Such fabulous pieces, especially the tweed ensemble! I definitely need that and also the oversized sweater and jeans!

7. August 26, 2017 / 6:16 PM

I love almost every single trend here except the mom jeans. Haha. I just can’t pull them off at all, but I’ve seen so many girls style them so well. However, from the tweed jacket to the oversized items, I love every single thing! I wish LA was cold enough to wear these big coats all the time. I’d literally live in them. Haha.

xoxo,
    Maggie S.
    ❤Clothestomidnight.com

August 30, 2017 / 3:06 PM

8. August 27, 2017 / 1:11 AM

This is honestly super helpful! Fall is definitely one of my favorite seasons obviously after summer. I often get really excited it won’t fall it’s near until I realize that I can’t wear my summer outfits anymore and I’m going to have to come up with ideas. I know this is gonna be super helpful for when I am not sure what I want to shop for the season or what I want to wear. I’m honestly really into the oversized sweaters and I’ll definitely get myself one. Love this:))

August 30, 2017 / 3:07 PM

Thank you, Vanessa! Glad that my post was helpful for you 🙂

9. August 30, 2017 / 5:20 PM

I really need to invest in a new pair of loafers since I realized the ones I have are a size too large for me 🙁 But yes, I agree these are all fall staples we should have! Nice post.

10. August 30, 2017 / 9:39 PM

I definitely need a long coat, new mom jeans and some loafers. Fall is coming and I need to be quick on what I want to wear this fall. Thanks for inspo!