Button down summer dress

Hi, folks! How are you?
Today I would like to share with you one of my favourite summer outfits – button down summer dress.
What is its advantage? In its simplicity, of course!Β  Dress up and go! – is my favourite summer formula.

You can combine it with almost anything, and it is not necessary to busy your brains and go through the closet in order to find something suitable.
The length is comfortable and due to the buttons it is possible to adjust the height of the cut.

Button-Down-Summer-Dress-Mango-Women-Outfit

This linen summer dress is from Mango and I find it quite simple and minimalistic, which I like, but sometimes it is also good to add some pizzazz. As I did with the help of this orange bandana, jewellery and straw Fedora hat.

1. August 5, 2017 / 12:05 PM

Dear Love
    So Beautiful button Down Summer Dress, Looks Fresh and sooo Comfortable:)
    Need one of like yours:)
    Love that the Dress is simple but chic:)
    Wish you Happy Weekend
    Love Kisses Open Kloset By Karina

August 8, 2017 / 2:56 PM

Thank you!

2. August 6, 2017 / 4:33 AM

This is so amazing u are absolutely gorgeous. I love the style of the dress and it’s beautiful pattern. I love how the hat and the bag kind of give the look some boho vibes. I love button downs for the season because they are super cute. I’m in love with your outfit!

August 8, 2017 / 2:56 PM

Yeah, they are so cute and comfortable. Thank you, Vanessa!

3. August 6, 2017 / 2:58 PM

This is a great dress because while it can be worn in the summer like this, I can also see you wearing it and transforming it into something a bit different for fall. A dress with a slit is just the best and love the scarf as an accent<3

August 8, 2017 / 2:58 PM

I haven’t thought about it yet, but I think you are right. I definitely will wear it fall, thank you, Samantha!

4. August 6, 2017 / 9:49 PM

What an amazing dress – it looks great on you. The way you styled it and especially the hat for an afternoon makes it a perfect look.

Xxgracie

snappedbygracie.com

August 8, 2017 / 2:59 PM

5. August 8, 2017 / 4:59 AM

What beautiful summery styling! I love the button down dress paired back with the neck scarf and sneakers. I will definitely be stealing this look when our weather warms up!! J. x. P.S. You are one stunning girl! So photogenic!

August 8, 2017 / 2:59 PM

Thank you, dear, I appreciate!

6. August 9, 2017 / 1:45 PM

absolutely in love with your summer outfit. Plaid dress is so pretty and pop up of color gives a nice touch to entire look.

7. August 9, 2017 / 11:58 PM

Absolutely love this look on you! And the way you’ve taken these shots πŸ™ŒπŸΌ The button down dress is perfect for this season and you’re killing this look

πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌ

8. August 10, 2017 / 3:46 PM

I totally agreed babe a summer without a dress like these will not be a summer. So easy to wear and in so many ways the fact that is linen make it look so light and fresh. I love the print and how you style it with the bandana super comfy and cute. Great inso for my travel looks.

xoxo