Top 6 Summer Trends

Hello, friends!

Half of the summer has already passed and it means that I can share a list of my Favorite Fashion Summer Trends with you.
To tell the truth, not everything that was shown by the designers during the fashion weeks made it in streets. For example, you could rarely see neon pink shades or wide shoulders that were represented by Celine, Balenciaga, Jil Sander and Valentino.
But white dresses and shirt-dresses, straw hats, strips, bralettes and ruffles had become real favorites of this season.
So here is my Top 6 Summer 2017 Trends:
1. Straw handbags are the main favorites. If you spend your summer without straw handbag it means you spend it in vain (I’m just kidding). By the way, this summer you can use handbags not only for going to the beach. Designers used their imagination and created a lot of styles: from huge classic bags to backpacks and clutches. Real Mediterranean aesthetics.
Top_6-Summer_2017-Trends-Straw_bags

Even if you didn’t have opportunity to travel somewhere during your summer, these bags also look great in the city. Here are some links where you can buy straw bags which you can see on the photos of fashion-bloggers around the world.

bembien.com
easy.com

2. Gingham print. Gingham in different variations and colors also is very popular this season. Dresses, shorts,  skirts and even shoes decorated with this print are on the top of the seasons sales.
I also bought several gingham pieces and I like them so much! Simple and stylish, they look really nice with denim.

Top_6-Summer_2017-Trends-Gingham_print

Top_6-Summer_2017-Trends-Gingham_print

Top_6-Summer_2017-Trends-Gingham_print

Buy gingham clothes:
asos.com
revolve.com

3. Espadrilles that were very popular last season didn’t lose their positions. These excellent summer platform shoes, natural fabric, a huge variety of materials, styles and colors: open, closed, leather, rag, with strings or laces, with embroidery, etc.
You can choose whatever you like. I prefer to wear closed shoes in summer. That’s why light and comfortable espadrilles are the best choice for me.

Top_6-Summer_2017-Trends-Espadrilles

Top_6-Summer_2017-Trends-Espadrilles

Buy espadrilles:
revolve.com
soludos.com

4. Statement earrings made of copper or gilded, accentuate tan and make you personality more impressive. You can wear them with light summer dresses and tops – for crazy summer parties or for a cocktail with a friend.
Statement earrings are back in fashion – I can’t but rejoice.

Top_6-Summer_2017-Trends-Statement_earrings

Top_6-Summer_2017-Trends-Statement_earrings

Buy statement earrings:
anthropologie.com

5. Open shoulders is another summer trend. Designers pleased us with dresses, blouses, tops with open shoulders this year. A stylish, glamour, feminine and sexy look is guaranteed. Off shoulder tops and blouses can be worn with anything. Dresses can be long and short, with prints and without – it all depends on your taste and imagination.

Top_6-Summer_2017-Trends-Statement_earrings

Top_6-Summer_2017-Trends-Statement_earrings

Top_6-Summer_2017-Trends-Statement_earrings

Buy off shoulder pieces:
revolve.com
asos.com

6. Embroidery. Earlier, things with embroidery were a real luxury, but then it became just a relic of the past. This year, embroidery has finally returned. Embroidered jeans, shorts, blouses, tops are real trends of the season. Flowers, floral ornament, birds, insects – the imagination of designers is boundless. For example, Christian Dior really blew up all runways with his Spring / Summer 2017 collection, where almost every model are with embroidery. In more democratic brands, there is no question of hand made, of course, but it’s still nice to buy feminine things with a beautiful embroidery ornament.

Top_6-Summer_2017-Trends-Embrodiery

Top_6-Summer_2017-Trends-EmbrodieryTop_6-Summer_2017-Trends-Embrodiery

Buy embroidered clothes:
revolve.com
newlook.com

And what are your favorite trends of this Summer?

1. July 17, 2017 / 6:28 PM

Those are all such great summer looks! I love anything pineapple-y

July 18, 2017 / 2:52 PM

Yeah, pineapples look very summerly!

2. July 18, 2017 / 1:15 AM

I wish I could pull off more statement earrings than I already do! My ears are so small, which makes it harder to wear heavier earrings for a long time. Gingham and straw bags are 2 of my favorite trends for summer 🙂

July 18, 2017 / 2:52 PM

Most of them are not heavy at all, you should try 🙂

3. July 18, 2017 / 8:50 AM

Unfortunately I’m not a fan of the ginham and embrodiary style, I can undersrand the appeal but they just don’t it for me. But over the shoulder blouses and dresses are a most definite. I have every other items on here, Great post!!

July 18, 2017 / 2:51 PM

Seems that everybody likes off shoulder 🙂 Can understand, it looks so feminine. Thank you, Susana.

4. July 18, 2017 / 6:17 PM

This is such a great inspo! I am loving every trends you’ve mentioned. Been wearing gingham none stop and I need to get me a straw tote.

xo Sheree
    Posh Classy Mom

July 21, 2017 / 2:36 PM

Yes! Gingham looks great with straw bags

5. July 18, 2017 / 8:40 PM

Hey Love,
    Love your Summer Trends, Embroidery and Gingham are my Favorites:)
    You showed Amazing pieces:)
    Just Want to Shop Everything:)
    Love Kisses Open Kloset By Karina

July 21, 2017 / 2:37 PM

Thank you, Karina!

6. July 18, 2017 / 10:18 PM

I love the embroidery and open shoulder trend. I have purchased several outfits this year with these trends and hope they will continue to last 🙂 I haven’t yet tried the Gingham print. Loving the inspo photos!

July 21, 2017 / 2:37 PM

You have to try, it seems tricky, but you only need to find a right piece 🙂

7. July 22, 2017 / 5:40 AM

Is it safe to say I got a few of these trends down? haha I do need a cute straw bag though! I’ve been seeing them everywhere but I still don’t have one. Thanks for sharing these pretty trends!

8. July 24, 2017 / 6:00 AM

Sadly, I still don’t own a straw bag. My bad! I have seen few cool bags but somehow I didn’t feel like i want to have one. I did try all other trends that you mentioned in your post, specially shoulder off and ruffles are going to be in my closet till next summer for sure!

9. July 24, 2017 / 2:26 PM

Aww I see 3 faves in your post – embrodery, open shoulder & gingham prints! I’m not a fan of straw totes now cuz I love my bags to be soft and lightweight. But yes to summery clothing!

xx Aldora Muses

10. July 27, 2017 / 2:49 AM

I still don’t own a straw bag or gingham! It’s so crazy but also can’t really imagine wearing the straw handbags. It’s not really my thing. Gingham though I am all for and embroidery. Open shoulders I think have been my obsession the last two seasons! Seriously so perfect! Thanks for sharing this!