Half of the summer has already passed and it means that I can share a list of my Favorite Fashion Summer Trends with you.
To tell the truth, not everything that was shown by the designers during the fashion weeks made it in streets. For example, you could rarely see neon pink shades or wide shoulders that were represented by Celine, Balenciaga, Jil Sander and Valentino.
But white dresses and shirt-dresses, straw hats, strips, bralettes and ruffles had become real favorites of this season.
So here is my Top 6 Summer 2017 Trends:
1. Straw handbags are the main favorites. If you spend your summer without straw handbag it means you spend it in vain (I’m just kidding). By the way, this summer you can use handbags not only for going to the beach. Designers used their imagination and created a lot of styles: from huge classic bags to backpacks and clutches. Real Mediterranean aesthetics.
Even if you didn’t have opportunity to travel somewhere during your summer, these bags also look great in the city. Here are some links where you can buy straw bags which you can see on the photos of fashion-bloggers around the world.
2. Gingham print. Gingham in different variations and colors also is very popular this season. Dresses, shorts, skirts and even shoes decorated with this print are on the top of the seasons sales.
I also bought several gingham pieces and I like them so much! Simple and stylish, they look really nice with denim.
3. Espadrilles that were very popular last season didn’t lose their positions. These excellent summer platform shoes, natural fabric, a huge variety of materials, styles and colors: open, closed, leather, rag, with strings or laces, with embroidery, etc.
You can choose whatever you like. I prefer to wear closed shoes in summer. That’s why light and comfortable espadrilles are the best choice for me.
4. Statement earrings made of copper or gilded, accentuate tan and make you personality more impressive. You can wear them with light summer dresses and tops – for crazy summer parties or for a cocktail with a friend.
Statement earrings are back in fashion – I can’t but rejoice.
Buy statement earrings:
5. Open shoulders is another summer trend. Designers pleased us with dresses, blouses, tops with open shoulders this year. A stylish, glamour, feminine and sexy look is guaranteed. Off shoulder tops and blouses can be worn with anything. Dresses can be long and short, with prints and without – it all depends on your taste and imagination.
6. Embroidery. Earlier, things with embroidery were a real luxury, but then it became just a relic of the past. This year, embroidery has finally returned. Embroidered jeans, shorts, blouses, tops are real trends of the season. Flowers, floral ornament, birds, insects – the imagination of designers is boundless. For example, Christian Dior really blew up all runways with his Spring / Summer 2017 collection, where almost every model are with embroidery. In more democratic brands, there is no question of hand made, of course, but it’s still nice to buy feminine things with a beautiful embroidery ornament.
And what are your favorite trends of this Summer?