Mediterranean Summer Days

Every weekend me and my husband try to explore new places. Long car trips, crazy destinations and a lot of fun of course! As we live on Cyprus a little more than one year, we still get acquainted with the island. Last Sunday we went to Larnaca – the city on the southern coast of Cyprus with great beaches and a lot of historical landmarks.

To say that it is hot summer in Cyprus, would be to say nothing. Sometimes it is 40 C (104 F) degrees during the day. So usually we melt (literally), thanks God the sea is always somewhere near.

Larnaca-Summer-Day

Larnaca-Summer-Day

For that hot summer day I decided to wear Forever 21 beige bodysuit and my favourite Bershka vintage denim shorts + H&M bag and belt.

Mediterranean summer aesthetic: white walls, blue doors, calm and sleepy streets – is my favourite one.

Tell me, guys, if you would like me to write more about this amazing island and it’s hidden treasures!

June 28, 2017 / 7:07 AM

1. Stephanie
    June 28, 2017 / 3:09 AM

This is such a cute outfit for the heat. I love that tank top. It looks comfy too!

2. June 28, 2017 / 1:08 PM

Ohhh Cyprus must be Amazing, and to discover new places always sooo Fun:)
    Especially with your Hubby:)
    The Photos looks Amazing:)
    I want to Visit Cypus for sure:)
    Love Kisses
    Karina

June 28, 2017 / 3:14 PM

I think you have to. Visit and write amazing post about it 🙂

3. June 28, 2017 / 5:01 PM

I’ve never been to Cyprus, but it seems like there are very cool Mediterranean style backdrops like this! It looks so good with your summer outfit! I can’t believe it’s that hot over there, I would be melting !!

June 29, 2017 / 6:42 PM

Yes, very hot. You should visit it one day, amazing island 🙂

4. June 28, 2017 / 10:04 PM

I’d say that you’ve chosen the perfect outfit for those insanely hot days you have in the summer in Cyprus. I’m going to Mykonos in September, but chose to go there that late as it’s “only” going to be like 25-30 degrees then, haha.
    xoxo
    Thomas

June 29, 2017 / 6:43 PM

Thank you, Thomas. But it was hot the same. I wonder if I should wear only swimsuit all day long haha 🙂
      Mykonos is a great island, very famous for night life (local Ibiza I could say), so have fun!

5. Ana Vukosavljevic
    June 29, 2017 / 11:02 PM

Loved this look! It’s so simple, but chic. You wear it very effortlessly. Loved these photos and these scenery, it’s soo beautiful! I’ve never been to Cyprus, but I would love to visit it, for sure 🙂