Functionality is a key

I believe that clothes should be comfortable. The days, when I chose my outfits because of the way they looked or because they were a specific brand are long gone. The number one factor for me now is convenience and functionality which I highly value.

Therefore for the summer season, my wardrobe is teeming with jumpsuits and rompers of all shades and colors. I wear them on many occasions; to go to the beach, to a cafรฉ, go for a walk, to business meetings and to parties of course.

This romper from Guess is extremely comfortable and functional.
I can work in it all day and at the same time look pretty presentable. Most importantly, it can take me from day to night. Exchanging my flats for a pair of high heels, I am instantly ready to go out for dinner with friends.

Most of all I love that in front it looks quite like a dress. I just adore mini-dresses however I do not risk wearing them during the day because of the hemline. ย And, voila what we have here is quite a balanced compromise.

So, what do you value more: looks or convenience?

1. June 13, 2017 / 3:21 PM

OMG I am the same way!! Haha, I need to dress in a way that’s comfortable now. Also, when I travel or am being a tourist, now I start thinking about practical shoes, when before, I wore whatever. Something functional AND beautiful is perfect for me!

michenn

June 14, 2017 / 11:02 AM

Yes, that is so true!

2. June 13, 2017 / 6:21 PM

Really nice romper… They are so trendy right now… And with our weather that piece is so convenient… I love comfortable clothes as well ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Kisses

3. Meg
    June 13, 2017 / 9:00 PM

I value looks and comfortability, but not brand names. I will buy any brand as long as I love the look and I will be comfortable in it. I am not one to wear something uncomfortable all day just to look good. I love this look!

June 14, 2017 / 11:03 AM

The same, time has changed and there are so many good clothes now, we shouldn’t focus on brands only

4. June 14, 2017 / 1:31 AM

Ohh, I love the feather tattoo on your arm! Functional and wearable clothes are so important to me, too! While fashion can be about sacrifices, it doesn’t always have to be that way! This romper is so cute<3

June 14, 2017 / 11:03 AM

5. Jennifer M
    June 14, 2017 / 3:15 AM

That romper ir gorgeous!!!! You look so fresh and comfortable!!! I agree with you rompers are very versatile!

6. June 14, 2017 / 8:22 AM

Hey Love,
    Love Rompers, especially in Summer:)
    This Cute Ruffled from Guess is supercute and Looks Comfortable:) I prefer Comfortable pieces too:)
    Happy Wednesday
    Kisses Open Kloset By Karina

7. June 16, 2017 / 12:31 AM

Functionality really is the key!

I loooved this outfit, you did amazing job in here. Btw, you are so pretty!

8. June 17, 2017 / 12:31 PM

That playsuit looks so fabulous on you <3 Loving the navy green.
    Love how you've styled them with the pom pom sandals.
    XO Charissa || http://www.ladygoldapple.com ||

9. June 21, 2017 / 12:20 PM

I love this romper!! I have a really similar one, just without the ruffles. Now I see this, I wish it did have ruffles! All the same, I am with you on choosing things that fit with your own personal style and with your lifestyle. Functionality is vital. xx Jenelle