My favorite summer colors

Speaking of my favorite summer colors, you will not find any bright tones there. I usually try to avoid bright in everyday clothes and prefer to leave it out for the beach.
I’m a big fan of beige – it looks perfect on tanned skin. In that outfit, for example, I combined beige (like this t-shirt and heels) with khaki (camo pants). It turned out in a very neutral outfit. Such kind of outfit I feel 100% comfortable in.

I definitely love that Zara pants, it looks great both with flat shoes and heels. Also, the color, not bright and even a little bit faded, washed up.

In that kind of outfit you can use any beige top, I decided to wear my favorite (so far) and loose Forever21 tee.

Share:

1. May 23, 2017 / 2:13 PM

I love your outfit! This post is very interesting, a couple of times I have questioned how could I pair pieces in these particular colors during summer, you just gave me the answer! You look great

May 24, 2017 / 11:15 AM

Thank you so much! I’m glad that I gave you an answer 🙂

2. May 23, 2017 / 10:52 PM

I love building outfits with more neutral colors! That shade of green looks fabulous on you!

3. Samjah
    May 24, 2017 / 2:38 AM

I’m a neutral color lover as well. Neutral colors are so chic and classy. I will try bright here and there but I Always come back to black. Oh and those pants are cute. I’m going on Zara’s website in a second!

May 24, 2017 / 11:16 AM

Thank you so much! Actually I’m a black color lover too, but this summer I push myself to experiment with other colors too 🙂

4. May 25, 2017 / 9:52 AM

I am a big fan of wearing neutrals as well, they have been my staples for years now. Though, there are other colours working thier way in too. Love this look all together. That relaxed tee is perfect.
    x Jenelle

5. May 25, 2017 / 4:36 PM

Hey Beautiful
    Love the Outfit and the Color combinations:) The Olive Pants just sooo Stunning on you:)
    So Chic and Simple Look:)
    Happy Day for you